Chassis Mount Asphalt Hot Box
A chassis mount hot box allows your workers to get in and out of tight city spaces more easily than they would with a tow-behind hot box trailer.
Choose from a wide range of options to fit the needs of your patching operation, such as a dual-burner system to allow asphalt recycling or front and rear hopper extensions for the ultimate flexibility.
Chassis Mount Asphalt Hot Box Features
Falcon Chassis Mount Asphalt Hot Boxes come with a wide range of useful standard features, including:
- Patented heat management system
- VIP low-voltage shutdown
- Large unloading door (improved worker productivity)
- Automatic temperature control
- Battery charger package
- One-piece ceramic combustion chamber
- 12-volt deep cycle battery
- Conspicuity tape
- Fork pockets
- 92% fuel efficiency (diesel)
Benefits of Falcon Chassis Mount Asphalt Hot Boxes
Keep material hot all day and hold it overnight for up to 72 hours with a Falcon Chassis Mount Asphalt Hot Box. Your crews will have all they need to make asphalt repairs while eliminating the need for multiple and costly repeat trips to the asphalt plant. Built with productivity in mind, the chassis mount hot box will give your workers the proper tools they need to perform their work.
How Do Falcon Asphalt Recyclers Work?
The dual burner feature comes standard on all 6-ton, 8-ton, and 10-ton Falcon Chassis Mount Asphalt Hot Boxes. This dual burner system enables your crew to recycle millings, reclaim asphalt, and heat cold patch. There are three easy recycling steps to follow:
- Coat the hardened asphalt with a rejuvenator
- Start the burners and load the hopper with asphalt chunks and millings
- Turn the heat dials to the lowest possible setting and allow it to work overnight
Chassis Mount Asphalt Hot Box Image Gallery
Falcon Chassis Mount Asphalt Hot Boxes
Contact us below to discover how a Falcon hot box will add immense value to your asphalt patching operation.
2600 W Salzburg Rd
Freeland, MI 48623
Phone: (989) 495-9332
Fax: (989) 495-9342